- How can I make the fill gap exercises ?
- Can you make this program beeing translated to my language ?
- There are a few grammatical mistakes in the documentation (help) file or in the examples...
- Is there a charge for QuizFaber ?
For fill gap exercises, you should check if you follow the rule below:
You can make phrases with missing words writing your phrase and the words that you wish be hidden must be enclosed by square brackets [ and ].
This is a [phrase] with missing words
In this example, "phrase" is the missing word.
In the HTML quiz, a missing word is replaced by a empty text box.
You can write more than a word within square brackets separated by a comma. The student give a exact answer if he write one of the words enclosed by square brackets.
The [USA, United States] has a flag with stars and strips.
Both USA and United States are a correct answer.
2. Can you make this program beeing translated to my language ?
Yes, sure. I'm glad to offer you this possibility.
You can download a text file with the list of sentences, in English language, used in the HTML quiz (this list contains about one hundred short sentences).
You should reply me via e-mail this list translated into your language.
I'll add these sentences into QuizFaber and a new item will be added in the list of languages (in "Create HTML quiz" dialog window).
3. There are a few grammatical mistakes in the documentation (help) file or in the examples...
Yes, I'm sorry for my awful English, but everyone can help me by reporting the grammatical mistakes that I have made.
4. Is there a charge for QuizFaber ?
No, QuizFaber is absolutly free, there is not a charge; moreover, you can freely publish on Internet, into your site, or into your Intranet, the HTML quizzes that you have made with QuizFaber. I have chosen this policy because the software is grown with the help and ideas of many users, the translating in many languages (French, Spanish...) is done with the free help of people in their mother language.