The new major release of QuizFaber, the 4, has been released. Here are the main news:
- Configuration update for saving quiz results sent to Google Sheets (Google Drive spreadsheet).
- Mobile-compatible quiz pages (smartphones, tablets), responsive graphics.
- QuizFaber application can also run on Linux (with Mono framework).
Published an update of the gscript of the web application that runs on your Google Sheet. This release manage correctly concurrent accesses (two or more candidates who finish the quiz at the same time).
- For new users: "template" sheet already updated.
- For users who have already created their own sheet: you have to update manually the script by downloading it from the following address:
When the script will be deployes, the URL probably changes, so you have to update your quizzes with the new address.
The quiz is ready to be published on Internet, in a local network (with Intranet protocol) or on a local PC.
- It is possible to create and manage many types of questions:questions with multiple choice, questions with multiple answers, true or false questions, questions with open answer,gap filling exercises, matching words.
- It can be fully customize for the choice of background images, colors, sounds and font types.
- The quiz result can be saved on a local o remote server (with Node.js tecnology), or stored on the Google cloud (Google Drive)
- It allows to embed into quizzes multimedia objects as images, sounds and videos, since it is compatible with the more widespread Internet formats (JPEG, GIF, MID, MP3, AVI, MPEG), also with some browser plug-ins (RealAudio, RealMedia).
- In these last years, QuizFaber has become a worldwide software. With the free contribution of its users, it produces quizzes in Croatian, Dutch, English, French, Galicien, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Rumanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish.
- The quiz can be easily printed or exported in many format, like PDF , Excel , Word (RTF)