(3 March 2021)
- Fixed some bugs, in particulare random ordering of answers
(30 January 2021)
- Configuration update for saving quiz results sent to Google Drive spreadsheet.
- Mobile-compatible quiz pages (smartphones, tablets), responsive graphics.
- QuizFaber application can also run on Linux (with Mono framework).
(12 March 2016)
- New management of authentication to Google Drive to set saving quiz results to spreadsheet.
- Calculation of the final grade function can be customized.
- Some bugs fixed.
(31 January 2015)
- Support to relational databases (data quiz into tables) : Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle
- QuizFaber can publish the quiz directly on your web site, throught FTP protocol
- Improved of graphical aspect of quiz page, using HTML 5 and CSS 3
(16 December 2014)
- New installing software procedure with only Windows User privileges (not administrator), compatible with most recent antivirus softwares.
- Bugs fixing: error in saving the "mark round", if was different from 1.
- Bugs fixing: by default, the highest number of questions changes from 999 to 9999 (but it could be increased as you wish).
(29 June 2014)
- The graphic aspect of "only a question for page" has been revamped.
- Some bugs fixed.
(14 May 2014)
- Available the portable version of QuizFaber, called RD, for removable disk, without any installation on PC.
- Export in Moodle : answer remarks are exported into XML file.
- Bug fixed: failed creation of a new spreadsheet on Google Drive (due to changes in Google Data API).
(20 April 2014)
- Categories for questions : each question belong to a category. Before creating the HTML quiz, you can choose for each category, how many questions have to be included.
- First version of import and export for e-learning platform Moodle, only for question types that are common for each other.
- New graphics personalization for HTML quiz (menu Document > Page style), up to the editing of CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) for main html page.
- New type "VLC Media Player" for multimedia objects.
- QF graphic interface compatible with Windows font size set to 125% (medium) or 150% (smaller) respect to default font size (Windows desktop > right click > menu item "Personalize" > Display).
(14 February 2014)
- Integrated Web server with QF for saving of quiz results (zero configuration!)
- New cryptographic algoritm for hiding the exact answers to questions.